Skip to main content

I Never Went To A University - Africa's Richest Woman, Folorunsho Alakij...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigeria @ 54: In Need of Revolutionaries

This year, I have the privilege of joining millions of Nigerians around the world in commemorating our great country's national independence, which is currently beset by pains and pangs crying for help. Despite the backlash I received in 2010 when the country celebrated its 50th birthday, I was hesitant to write this article. My experiences, however, prompted me to write down my reflections.    My sin was mentioning the reasons why, amid the country's poor management, we should commemorate the 50th anniversary of our independence. And my counsel was that we should take that time to both celebrate and reflect on the nation's deplorable state. Thus find solutions to our distressing state and a renewed commitment to successfully resolve them. However, I later came to a conclusion that such chastisement would not force me into silence. Instead, now is the time for me to join the effort to save Nigeria from collapsing. The Nigerian state's soul must be rescued. On this basi

The search for a New Nigeria

Hello, Nigerian youths!   I'd like to ask you a few vital questions. In the next 68 years, what will future generations have to tell about us? Either we created and developed a better world for them or we squandered their potential and future. Whatever option you choose, please consider and honestly answer the following questions.   Are you satisfied with Nigeria's current state? If you want a NEW and  WORKING NIGERIA? This is the place to be. Do you think a WORKING NIGERIA is possible in our lifetime? If you are confident and willing to take steps to achieve the NIGERIA of our dreams?   Regardless of your answers, please take the time to watch the video at the link below. The only BIRTHDAY GIFT I ask for from you is your patience in watching until the very end. Have a good time watching the video. Let's fight for a BRAND NEW NIGERIA together! It is now up to the  young people to join forces and make a difference. Nigeria will rise to greatness once more! https://www

Entrepreneurial Class - Daystar Christainn Centre